Saturday, October 16, 2010

Tonight!

I am back in Wisconsin. A ton of memories and emotions have been billowing in......some good, some not so good. I'm here because Roger's Memorial Hospital asked me to share a part of my story at their annual fundraising gala which also happens to coincide with the OCD Foundations nationally broadcasted event called "OCD Stories: An evening of reflection, humor and education about OCD." I feel honored to be a part of this.

Everyone is invited and welcome to be a part of this evening's events by watching it live at http://www.ocfoundation.org/awareness/ .


2 comments:

  1. Kristen, I've been following your story since the OCD project, and just now I am finally watching your talk at the OCD Foundation Awareness event. I am really glad you decided to share your story and I think you do a great job bringing hope and inspiration to sufferers and their families, as well as information to anybody. I hope everything is going well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you posting again. Glad you are doing OK

    ReplyDelete