Sunday, November 22, 2009

Anybody have an ancient phone?

If anybody has an old AT&T compatible cell phone with NO CAMERA that they wouldn't mind lending to me, I would GREATLY appreciate it! It would save me quite a bit of money if I could borrow someone's old phone rather than buy a new one just to use for a short time. If you do have one laying around somewhere and wouldn't mind sending it to me for a couple months, please email me at tokristenlove@hotmail.com so I can send you my snail mail address.

Also, if anyone has left a comment on my blog or facebook and would like me to respond via email, please shoot me a quick email so I have your address to respond to.

That's it for tonight.....

1 comment:

  1. I got your iphone 5c white,
    contact me by mail at guillotjb@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete